You are determined to lose 20 pounds.
To elevate your life, make a change in the way you use your energy, manage your time, and live above ordinary by actually pursuing your meaningful goals, you’ll need to uphold certain boundaries and beliefs.
There are old behaviors and decisions to leave behind.
- ✄Have conversations about how hard it is to schedule a workout
- ✄Smoke a pack of cigarettes every day
- ✄Buy boxed, packaged, and bottled diet foods
- ✄Eat what everybody else is eating
- ✄Keep cookies and crackers in your cupboard
- ✄Workout 7 days a week because you’re trying to lose weight fast
- ✄Skip stretching
- ✄Skip strength training
- ✄Don’t eat all day so you can have space in your stomach for the holiday dinner
- ✄Weigh yourself every day
- ✄Drink alcohol most days of the week
- ✄Buy a snickers when you’re hungry (substitute Kit Kat, Ruffles, Doritos…)
- ✄Eat 1000 calories or less per day (you might be able to pull this off if you weigh less than 90 pounds)
- ✄Count calories with no regard for the type of food the calories come from
- ✄Drink bottled juice throughout the day
- ✄Exercise while exerting absolutely no effort
- ✄Check your cell phone more than 2 times during your 30-minute workout (Parents might need to. Everybody else… Tell people you’re busy. Or don’t. They can wait 30 minutes for you.)
- ✄Skip a workout because it’s raining, it’s sunny, it’s windy…
These 18 behaviors are only for people who do not want to go ALL IN.
If you really want to lose weight and keep it off, you will advance-schedule 4-6 exercise days and times every week, you’ll learn about food as NUTRITION, not calories, and you’ll get your heart and mind connected to the reasons why losing the weight is most important to you.
Beginning on June 1, I’ll be giving you an action each day till June 21st to help you create a new body this summer.
By June 21st, you’ll have 21 habits and behaviors to implement over the months of the season. And if you continue to implement the 21 actions after summer ends, you’ll keep seeing awesome results of improved health and body confidence.
But, you don’t need to wait till June 1st for day 1.
Read my book now and start today.
or here ☟